Friday 30 July 2010

Inception


I've mentioned blackcurrants a few times ... this morning I spent three hours over the allotment. I did some weeding then picked some more blackcurrants. Here is today's crop - they're now very ripe, plump little globes of goodness packed with vitamin C - and this bowlful represents about two thirds of one plant's harvest.


After a busy day it was nice to be whisked away to Woking to see Inception. I found it gripping - it didn't have many relaxing moments! Amazing cinematography and special effects - absolutely incredible! Very clever stuff, with an intriguing theme and storyline. I liked how the cast handled it. They seemed natural together and likeable, helping to draw you into the film. The friend who took me recognised a building in the film and on the way home we detoured to see it. That was pretty neat, too.

No comments: