Tuesday 10 June 2008

Stuck!

More beautiful summer weather today. Caught up with laundry, ironing and other chores at home then cycled into town after lunch, did a bit of shopping and loaded it into the carrier on the back of the bike and cycled on to the allotment. I had some old picnic chairs (when I say ‘old’, these dated back to the days before David was born) over the allotment. The seat gave way on one of them recently, but that day I was quick enough to stand up as it tore and escaped injury. Today I was neither so quick nor so lucky! If anyone had been around to see me, they would probably have found the sight highly amusing – I was stuck there for a few minutes folded in the middle, bum on the floor and feet off the ground, trying to work out how to get myself out of the situation!


No comments: