Monday 22 September 2008

Help me if you can, I'm feeling down,

... and I do appreciate you being round ...

And now my life has changed in oh so many ways,
My independence seemed to vanish in the haze

Today saw me busy at the computer typing out my answers to the 9 page questionnaire that arrived through the post in connection with the referral for psychotherapy Dr Y (Psychiatrist responsible for my care) has made.

Questions include what my problems are and how they affect me, details about childhood and family relationships, about other significant relationships, education, career and interests. In between typing sessions I worked my way through the laundry and housework and made another large pot of Courgette and Brie soup with the chicken stock from boiling up the bones of Sunday’s chicken.

At the dance class in the evening I was well off-form, struggling to remember both the Samba and Waltz routines and consequently not deriving as much enjoyment from the class as usual.

No comments: