Monday 29 March 2010

Brilliant: The Blindside

Had hoped to hear by now the outcome of an interview I attended on Friday, but so far nothing. To cheer myself up I bought this bunch of vibrantly colourful Germini.

I received an interesting email from a Friend which challenged some preconcieved notions and assumptions. I appreciate that kind of challenge.

Went to see the film which won Sandra Bullock 'Best Actress' - The Blindside. Thoroughly enjoyed it! I laughed out loud at the funny bits and even shed a few tears over the poignant bits (very unusual for me). Sandra Bullock rates as one of my most favourite actresses anyway, but even my friend (who doesn't rate her so highly) had to admit she deserved the accolade for her performance. I liked the values the film depicted and to see an example of what I'm guessing would rate as an 'exceptionally healthy family' according to Robin Skynner and John Cleese's take on 'Families and how to survive them'.

No comments: